1. Only Mutual Insurance Company employees and/or directors are eligible to participate.
2. Further to number 1 above, the following are not eligible to participate including but not limited to Vendor employees and/or representatives, Reinsurance Company employees/agents/brokers/directors and/or representatives, Intermediary employees and/or representatives, Broker employees and/or representatives, Insurance or Reinsurance Agency employees and/or representatives, NAMIC employees and/or representatives, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center employees and/or representatives, Convention contractors/sub-contractors/union employees and/or representatives. Boomerang Recoveries, LLC and its representatives are the sole determinant of eligibility.
3. Only one rock with an immediate cash prize of $100 can be claimed per Mutual Insurance Company. Not every mutual insurance company will win a cash prize of $100. Only the first five Mutual Insurance Companies to turn over a $100 rock will win a cash prize of $100. All other Rocks will have an immediate cash prize of $2 until all 250 have been turned over. Regardless of your rock's value, ask Boomerang how we can increase your rock's value.
5. Any $100 cash prizes not claimed prior to 2:00 pm on Tuesday, September 25, 2018, will be drawn in the NAMIC drawing ceremonies held in NAMIC Central between 2:00 and 3:30 pm on Tuesday, September 25, 2018.
6. Only rocks that have been designed and placed by Boomerang Recoveries, LLC are eligible to participate.
7. "Success Certificates" do not have an immediate cash value; however, upon completion of steps 1 and 2 of the "3 Steps to Success" from Boomerang Recoveries, LLC's home page, a $100 check will be mailed to either the individual, the mutual insurance company, or a charity of your choice in your/company name. Only one (1) $100 "Success Certificate" can be redeemed per mutual insurance company.
8. Participants in Boomerang's rock turning and drawing agree to allow Boomerang to use a picture of the winner and their company's logo on Boomerang's website, LinkedIn account, Facebook page, Twitter Feed, and Instagram page.
9. Eligibility, Rules, and restrictions are subject to change without prior notice.