1. Only Mutual Insurance Company employees and/or directors are eligible to participate.
2. Further to number 1 above, the following are not eligible to participate including but not limited to Vendor employees and/or representatives, Reinsurance Company employees/agents/brokers/directors and/or representatives, Intermediary employees and/or representatives, Broker employees and/or representatives, Insurance or Reinsurance Agency employees and/or representatives, NAMIC employees and/or representatives, Colorado Convention Center employees and/or representatives, Convention contractors/sub-contractors/union employees and/or representatives. Boomerang Recoveries, LLC and its representatives are the sole determinant of eligibility.
3. Only one rock with an immediate cash prize of $100 can be claimed per Mutual Insurance Company. Not every mutual insurance company will win a cash prize of $100. Only the first five Mutual Insurance Companies to turn over a $100 rock will win a cash prize of $100. Rocks without an immediate cash prize still have a value, ask Boomerang how we can increase your rock's value.
5. Any $100 cash prizes not claimed prior to 2:00 pm on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, will be drawn in the NAMIC drawing ceremonies held in NAMIC Central between 2:00 and 3:30 pm on Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
6. Only rocks that have been designed and placed by Boomerang Recoveries, LLC are eligible to participate.
7. "Success Certificates" do not have an immediate cash value; however, upon completion of steps 1 and 2 of the "3 Steps to Success" from Boomerang Recoveries, LLC's home page, a $100 check will be mailed to either the individual, the mutual insurance company, or a charity of your choice in your/company name. Only one (1) $100 "Success Certificate" can be redeemed per mutual insurance company.
8. Eligibility, Rules, and restrictions are subject to change without prior notice.